So I did way more art this year than I've done in years past. Which means I can actually do one of those "improvement" memes and reflect on what I did over the course of the year and have more than like one piece to choose from per month!January
- Craig needed profile pictures for his Genius characters. A couple of them were all right. This one, however, wouldn't let me stop working until it decided it was done. Also, this is when I apparently decided to draw people older than 20 years old. [link]February
- This was a long overdue commission, and one of the only things I actually put out this month. There's a reason for that.... [link]March
- And this is why. I had two HUGE music things in March that ate up all of my time and energy. The first of which was a joint recital with a colleague performing Aaron Copland's Twelve Poems of Emily Dickinson. The second was to compose a piece for the ensemble eighth blackbird, as part of a workshop four other colleagues and I were invited to participate in. It was a HUGE honor, a crazy amount of work, and is probably the only proof I'll be able to put on DA that my degree is actually in music composition, not art or graphic design :3 This screenshot is from my eighth blackbird piece, "Pushed By A Timekeeper", for six instruments. I don't have a working MIDI of it yet, as this piece needs a TON of work before I deem it ready for more people to hear.April
- This piece right here is to date the largest thing I've done. I'll have something to top it next year. [link]May
- Soviet Indra. A joke only my husband will get. [link]June
- My second-largest piece to date. Oh, Team Fortress 2. 8D [link]August
- Elizabeth. Persona 4 Arena style. I'd say the one good thing about the game, but really - the whole thing is good. Elizabeth just made it kahklshlhkgfhg AWESOME. [link]September
- Craig's game hasn't really continued from this point, but it's safe to say that this was still an epic season ender. As a game
ender... well. Just look at that face and realize you got the BAD END. D: [link]October
- As part of our mad Youmacon prep, we decided to put out the first chapter of our first Lodgeworld book. This illustration was included in there, as was our Kitty Cup picture ^_^ [link]November
- This was the month of commission work and art trades and getting everything fucking DONE. Here is one of my numerous art trades [link]December
- aaaahahahahahahaBlank meme can be found HERE
All traditional artwork done with Copic markers.
All digital artwork done pre-September done in Photoshop CS3.
All digital artwork done October and beyond done in Paint Tool SAI. COMMISSIONS ALWAYS OPEN - note me if you're interested!